Dear Engineering Students
Please take note that the Faculty of Engineering will no longer be ordering and supplying textbooks to students
In the future, you will have to order and/or purchase your own textbooks. Engineering textbooks will be available at the below bookstores.
Please contact the stores to place orders (and for payment options).
(Both stores have a complete list of all the textbooks you need for the respective modules/years.
You just need to tell them which modules you need textbooks for.
- You are welcome to purchase your textbooks from any supplier. If you choose to order it from the suppliers as listed below, you must contact them directly.
- It is your choice to purchase hard copies or e-books. The Faculty of Engineering does not take any responsibility for transactions between you and textbook suppliers.
Van Schaik Bookstores
- Langenhoven Centre (Neelsie)
- Stellenbosch University
- Stellenbosch Campus
- Phone: (021) 887-2830
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To order textbooks, first years need to send an email with the following info:
- Name & Surname
- Cell number
- Titles of the books and/or modules
Van Schaik Bookstores will generate a quotation and email it to the student.
- Once payment reflects on their system the student may collect the books. (Students can make arrangements with them to collect the books on arrival at Stellenbosch University).
- Students are also welcome to apply for a 30-day credit account. For enquiries, please contact Van Schaik Bookstores directly.